728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012

    Centennial Park


    This my first location I took shots is from the Centennial Park.

    The centennial park is located at Dalipuga, Iligan City. The park is accessible thru land travel, in private or PUJ (Public Utility Jeepney). Travel time from the city proper is something like 30-45 minutes. The park is best for dating, picnics, family outings, watching the sunset, hopping with friends and etc. You can also purchase snacks just in front of the park.

    Well, in terms of the landscape, there was not such having a cleaned area around since I arrived and starting taking pictures around the park. I hoped so that the local barangay officials have taken care of it. Just a concern.

    So I arrived at the Centennial Park around 2-2:30PM. Sunny, clear skies, and also hot. I also bring 2 bottled waters because I easily get dehydrated. The perfect timing is I see the whole mountain of Mount Agad-Agad. So I took the opportunity take a picture on it. I took many shots around the park, including people who were in the park. I managed to create a panorama shot of the park. One point, When I tried to shoot the flagpole, I didn't notice that the pole is too high, not enough to fit on my cameras LCD view. But fortunately, I managed to shoot the flagpole.

    I hope that people will help promoting the park like adding security around, put lights on the park because it's too risky to go there when it gets dark. Or a fishing area, I think.

    Location: Centennial Park, Dalipuga, Iligan City
    Travel Time: 30 - 45 minutes (from City Proper)
    Transportation: Land Travel
    Travel Options: Bus, Private, PUJ (Public Utility Jeepney) Route: Dalipuga - City Proper liner, Motorcycle, Bicycle
    Travel Fee: P11-P15 for PUJ (Regular Fare)
    Recommended kits: Water, Food, etc.

    Pictures taken: September 17, 2010

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Centennial Park Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Pagkalaagan
    Scroll to Top