728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Sunday, September 9, 2012

    Get a taste of their dishes @ Delecta

    If you are a resident or not in Iligan City and looking for a affordable and yummy dishes, consider going to Delecta where you experience the best fine dining restaurant or cafe, so far.

    Delecta is considered one of the best restaurants here in Iligan City. It has many dishes from different styles fitted to match the taste of the Filipinos especially Iliganons. Delecta opened around early 90's period and founded last 1987 then the restaurant closed on later years, I don't know what's the reason of the closure, what I'm craving there when I was a little child is Halo-halo where you can put milk as many as you wanted to. Then last year or 2 years I think, I heard of some of my friends that Delecta opens again! I was so excited to have a dine there. Yess!

    The First Impression

    Delecta was re-opened with new style, new look and their best foods, offering their best dishes to match the Filipino taste! I eat on Delecta last month was a burger, I forgot the name of the dish, the price of the burger I think was P150 (Philippine peso), my first initial reaction was "What would be the size of this 150 peso burger?". When the order was served, Wow! I didn't expect that it is 3 times bigger than the regular size of a burger. Despite of being hungry at that time, so I ate it with all my might because the burger is good for 3 persons. 

    The Place

    Delecta is located at General Aguinaldo St. here in Iligan City (location and map will be shown below on this paragraph). The restaurant has 2 floors, the second floor has a larger dining area and operates Mondays-Sundays, 09:30 AM - 09:00 PM. Specializes in Asian Fusion and Filipino-style delicacies, offers also on Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

    The Foods (Images)


    Fresh Lumpia
    Fruitty Garden Salad
    Crispy Noodles
    Garlic Chicken
    Fried Spring Rolls
    Adobo Flakes Salad
    Delecta Coolers
    A blend of fresh fruits (e.g. Watermelon, Pineapple, Apple and more)
    Moist Chocolate Cake
    Is the very definition of mouth-watering 2 layers of dark, rich velvety cake
    Crispy Bangus
    Grilled Baby Back Ribs
    Pancit Palabok
    Layered Garden Salad

    The Venue



    More details about Delecta

    Description: A Fusion Of International Cuisine Reinvented To Fit The Filipino Taste.
    Founded: 1987
    Location: General Aguinaldo Street, Iligan City, 9200 Philippines
    Click on the map for full-map view. Highlighted on red is Delecta.

    Food Styles: Asian Fusion and Filipino
    Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday: - 09:30 AM - 09:00 PM
    Specialties: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
    Services: Walk-ins are welcome, Take-out, Waiter Service
    Culinary Team: Deliciously Filipino
    Parking: Street
    Payment Options: Cash Only
    Phone Contact Number: (063) 221-3397
    Images Courtesy of Delecta Official Facebook Fan Page. https://www.facebook.com/thedelecta
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    4 comments:

    1. Where is the photo of the BURGER!!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a photo of the burger. But I'll share it soon once I get back to Delecta.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I was also wondering where is the photo of the BURGER as I wanted to see how huge it is. Also how much is the garden salad?????? really wanna try it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like how the chicken is presented. Looks very delicious by how it is mixed with its sauce. And I am fan of eating Fresh Lumpia. I am hoping that I coud taste one of these soon. Good job, Looks delicious and very well presented

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Get a taste of their dishes @ Delecta Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Pagkalaagan
    Scroll to Top