728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, September 25, 2012

    The Adventure Begins at Waterfalling Adventure Tour 1.0

    I'm so excited to join the 15 invited bloggers to the upcoming event hosted by Iligan Bloggers Society called Waterfalling Adventure Tour 1.0 which having a round tour in Iligan City in 5 days. It is part of the month-long celebration of the Diyandi Festival 2012 of its patron saint, St. Michael the Archangel. 

    It is a great opportunity for me to explore Iligan City where I couldn't have a time to visit the places because of the work which I am currently employed in, specially you're a COO. Though I can only attend 2 days out of 5 day adventure, I won't forget the experiences, fun and exciting that I'll encounter for this tour.

    It's really more fun in Iligan City!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: The Adventure Begins at Waterfalling Adventure Tour 1.0 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Pagkalaagan
    Scroll to Top